7.27.2010

Home sweet home + goals


After six and a half weeks of non-stop traveling, I'm finally HOME! I tried to make a little visual reference of some of the places I've been this summer - Paris, Rome, Sienna, Milano, Brescia, Verona, Zurich, Geneve, Bern, Basel, Neuss, Dusseldorf, Frankfurt, Offenberg, Cologne - just to name a few. Needless to say, I've had an amazing time. I'm also incredibly tired and have a hundred ideas - I'm so ready to sew!

I have a few UFOs to finish and I think I'd like to make 3 versions of the McCall's 5853 tank for PatternReview's 1 pattern, many looks contest. I also have a fabulous vintage pillowcase from a thrift store in Zurich that is begging to be a swishy new skirt. And then there is my coat for the Trench Coat Sew-Along, which needs to be muslined. And the gorgeous vintage McCall's pattern for a halter top came from Ebay...

More soon, stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. What an awesome travelogue. Glad to see you are back home and ready to sew!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a magnificent trip... the fabric pictures in your previous post are mouthwatering!!
    Thanks for your comment!

    ReplyDelete