8.17.2010

Wishful Blogging: Edgy Florals

All items featured in this post are from ModCloth.com

Conjuring Chicness Top, $42.99

While I appreciate demure floral styles, I'm not one to wear them. I've always thought those English rose bits were too feminine and frilly. After an hour-long dream shopping session over at ModCloth, I'm dead set on acquiring a few floral pieces in my wardrobe.

Rosemint Top, $29.99

Wouldn't this top be fabulous with black skinny jeans and red flats? Throw in some cat eye liner and a vintage clutch; swoon.

Floral of the Story Top, $37.99

Cute top, right? Maybe this is super-girly floral like the other two, but I'm totally in love with it. Simplicity 2447 view B would be a great pattern for a knock-off. 
Hit the Dance Floral Heel, $109.99
A great mesh of femininity and scandal. I'd love to wear these with a swishy skirt and lots of jewelry. 
Flower of the Hour Wedge, $114.99

There isn't much I wouldn't wear these shoes with. I'm totally in love, and they are Jeffrey Campbell. Jeffrey Campbell shoes have the perfect arch support and never wear out. I've got a few pairs and they all wear like brand-new. I could use a new pair of wedges... we'll see what my next paycheck from the Deli looks like, hah.

No comments:

Post a Comment